Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another great thing about reunion is that it's been easy with my clients to move onto the next stage of openly talking about my daughter. I used to just mention that I have boys. Then, I started saying I have five children between my husband and I. Now, I openly talk about how I have had three children and my oldest is my daughter. I have had the same client for about a year and half and the other one for about four or five months now. Both have some form of dementia so they don't question how I have changed things up when I talk about my children. It's cool that I got to skip the awkward conversation about adoption that I just now have a daughter that I talk about. I don't get into the adoption stuff with them basically it's not going to help me to tell the story 20 times a day. lol. Also, my newest client has adopted children and I just don't want to go there.

No comments: