Friday, February 6, 2015

Retreat


I don't have all my ducks in order to go on the retreat but I am going to plan it as if I did.. So far I have called about renting a car and found a price I am comfortable with. I didn't reserve it yet. I plan to do so soon. I just booked the room my husband and I will be staying in and I plan to submit my time off request this week for my job. I am excited about this amazing chance to do something way out of my normal.

We don't get out of my local area much. I get nervous about traveling so the only way this trip is possible is to bring my husband. I am not sure how much time I will spend with him while on the retreat but I will lay my head on the same bed as him.

It's very rare that I have ever been in a room with another birthmom so to talk to others who have placed children for adoption will be a real treat.

You can learn more about the retreat by going here and if your feeling like you have a dollar or two to spare donate to this wonderful weekend!

No comments: