Monday, January 12, 2015

My week


I have had about ten days to spend with my little sister. I actually only worked one day out of those ten days so I had quite a bit of down time to hang with her and also other family members. It's hard being so far from her. She is working so hard in school and will graduate in May! So I am excited for her and we plan on making the trip for her graduation.

Sunday, we took a little trip to see Alex and his girlfriend. It's becoming more real that they are going to have a baby. I suggested the name Isabella if it's a girl and they seem to like it. My son likes the name Ashton if it's a boy. I am hoping for a girl. I am still worried how they are going to afford and manage a baby but we all make it work so I am sure it will be fine. My son's girlfriend doesn't want to move out of her Dad's yet and my son was talking about getting his own place. I found out what he pays and what he will pay if he would move. I actually suggested that he stay where he is cause it's going to cost double out on his own.

After, seeing my son. My sister, my Mom, Stephen baked a bunch of cookies. I actually mailed some cookies to Alex! It came with tracking and the postal worker pointed out tracking but said, "I am sure they will let you know when they get them" I found it ironic that had I been sending something to Izzy I would wonder if she would respond. I don't believe my son would get them and not contact me to say thanks.. but should be interesting.

Izzy is back on myfitnesspal logging her food and even liking some of my status on there. So that is a good thing.. maybe my head just gets to focased on making up my own stories about what is going on in her head since it's hard to know. Why don't I know where I stand? I guess fear of losing what little I have or hearing something harsh that I don't want to hear.

I will be starting a new work schudule tomorrow. I am going from a 5 day work week to a 4 day work week. This will give me a 3 day weekend off. This will make it so we are not searching for child care every other weekend and make it a little easier for me when events pop up on Saturday.

2 comments:

Theodore said...

Maybe Izzy does not know where she and you stand either. Maybe Izzy wants to be an aunt of your grandchild, participate in baby shower or something like that?
Could you suggest something like that to her?

birthmothertalks said...

I will answer this in a post tomorrow..