Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas


It's hard to believe it's almost Christmas time already. We had a mild start to winter and just now a few days ago got some snow and cold weather has finally set in. I wish I could set my house down somewhere warmer.
I have chose to make it important to send Izzy a Christmas gift. It's been a few years since I have done Christmas or birthday gifts.. It's partly due to me not getting a response from Christmas gift in the past and me not being able to see her on her birthday even though she is around.

I really don't know if lack of gifts is part of the reason she has been distant.. I am not sending a gift to buy her love and I know I am accepting a chance of being hurt but I just want her to know I am thinking of her. I am guilty of not saving her address so I will try to put it somewhere safe and hopefully start sending things more often.. not gifts or anything but just cards ect.. take her as she comes. I know that is easier said than done. I didn't get much. I got her a Avon set of body powder, perfume and lotion. The truth is I bought it before I knew if she would respond with her address so hell might as well buy something I would like.. so happy to report I am not keeping the gift. I doubt if I will send anything else but who knows.

I am in the market for a new car. My car is still running but the body is rusting out bad and it needs repairs and I have had two mechanics that suggest not fixing the car due to the body..

So.... I have my heart set on a jeep or a suv.. I love the Jeep Cherokee and I like the Ford Explorer or ford Escapes.. I kind of like the sportier SUVS but not sure if they will be too small.. I am being pretty picky.. I want it to be Blue and heated leather seats. I hope it's new enough I can put my phone in the dash thing.. I hope to get something after the new year.

Anyone have any SUV models to suggest?

Tomorrow, my work is having a Christmas open house. We have new owners so no big Christmas party.

No comments: