Saturday, September 12, 2015


My husband and I are still on course for breaking up. It's a bit weird knowing the end is coming but not until April.. Almost like a ticking bomb going off just waiting for the life style change to happen.. tick, tick, tick.. We have our good days where we are okay with each other and at peace with our decision.. then there is the bad days where he may say that he feels like he has to walk on egg shells around me. I don't mean to be sensitive but these days I just feel like the things coming out of his mouth are slight digs. I may just be over thinking and taking everything as an attack when it's not. We both are tending to question the others plans on how it will or will not work out in the end.

His big dream is to take a really long bike ride. He plans to ride to Seattle Washington where is daughter lives and then try to stay places where it's warm. He plans on blogging about his experience as he travels down the road.. If you don't mind please check out his blog. Go HERE Follow it if you think you maybe interested in following him on his trip.

No comments: