Sunday, August 16, 2015

Calling it quits


My life has taken a sudden turn of events. I have decided to call it quits on my life with my husband. It's been a rough couple weeks because even though I want this marriage to end I feel sad that it came to this. My husband has plans to ride off on his bike.. you can read more about his plans here.

We can't split up until April. I am not happy about it. I just feel like this time is going to be weird and odd to act married and together knowing we are breaking up/ broke up.

5 comments:

Leah said...

I am so sorry to hear this. :-(

Unknown said...

Sorry you are gong thru this difficult time.

Pam said...

That is a really big new chapter! I would love to read the grandbaby chapter. I hope that one is a happy one for you!

birthmothertalks said...

Pam..I am so behind.. grandbaby was born a few weeks ago.. I promise I will catch up soon.. first baby shower pictures... then baby.

Janine said...

I am sorry to read this. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers... and looking forward to grandbaby dets!